1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
In public? It sounds like I have a secret weird eating life in private...which I don't. Really, I don't. Hmmm...probably squid. I know a lot of people eat it so it's not that weird, but for a picky eater like me it's huge.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Dwarves. I'd like to feel tall for once.
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
Run or put on a puppet show. Depends on the creepiness of said taxidermist...and how much I've had to drink.
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I'm screwed on this question. I don't know what a biscotti is nor do I drink coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Did I mention I'm a bit of a picky eater?
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)
Jon Stewart. I love watching him do interviews, he's so quick on his feet, and his sense of sarcasm and mine are very similar.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
Be kind to each other. There's so much ugliness out there and what's the point of it? People talk about a better world, but I wonder how many people really realize that it's within our grasp if we are just kind to one another.
I have a small child. Right now my most romantic setting would be in my own bed...sleeping.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
I really like Breckenridge Colorado when we went to visit. Seemed like that one would be a good place to live. I also miss back home with all my family in Springfield, MO.
Now for the Tagging
Fiona McLaren http://yabookcase.blogspot.co.uk/
T. Sue Versteeg http://tsueversteeg.com
Stacey Trombley hopelessya.blogspot.com
Andrea Hannah http://www.andreahannah.com
Kelly Harvey http://www.kelleyharvey.com