Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tagging Thyme Meme: 11 Weird Questions I Answered

Louise D Gornal ( http://bookishblurb.wordpress.com/) tagged me in this funny Q & A. Thought I would give it a whirl. I'm tagging others too...answer or don't...even if you aren't tagged. It's just for fun!


1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?

In public? It sounds like I have a secret weird eating life in private...which I don't. Really, I don't. Hmmm...probably squid. I know a lot of people eat it so it's not that weird, but for a picky eater like me it's huge.

2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?

Dwarves. I'd like to feel tall for once.

3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?

Run or put on a puppet show. Depends on the creepiness of said taxidermist...and how much I've had to drink.

4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

I'm screwed on this question. I don't know what a biscotti is nor do I drink coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Did I mention I'm a bit of a picky eater?

5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)

Jon Stewart. I love watching him do interviews, he's so quick on his feet, and his sense of sarcasm and mine are very similar. 

6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?

Be kind to each other. There's so much ugliness out there and what's the point of it? People talk about a better world, but I wonder how many people really realize that it's within our grasp if we are just kind to one another. 

7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?

I have a small child. Right now my most romantic setting would be in my own bed...sleeping.

8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?

I would like to say something like, Tom Hanks or Morgan Freeman, you know one of those all around nice guys that probably have something great and funny to say...but instead I'm going to be totally shallow and say Milo Ventimiglia. He's been my celebrity crush forever. 


9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?

Oh. So. Many. Bad. Songs. I sincerely can not narrow it down. There is one that I kind of like and hate all at the same time. Hard to Love by Lee Brice. The beat is great and the singing is great but the lyrics piss me off. It's all about this guy who is grateful for this woman loving him even though he's big jack...nut an he knows he's a jack...nut. Here's an idea. Stop being a jacknut!!!
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?

I really like Breckenridge Colorado when we went to visit. Seemed like that one would be a good place to live. I also miss back home with all my family in Springfield, MO. 


11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
Probably Jesus Christ. I'm not a super religious person, but I can't think of anyone else that can live up to that. 


Now for the Tagging

Fiona McLaren  http://yabookcase.blogspot.co.uk/
T. Sue Versteeg   http://tsueversteeg.com
Triana Willard  http://trianawillard.com
JLuis Licea JLLicea.BlogSpot.com
Stacey Trombley hopelessya.blogspot.com
Alexandra Hayman   alex-in-writerland.blogspot.com
Andrea Hannah   http://www.andreahannah.com
Kelly Harvey http://www.kelleyharvey.com
An
















No comments:

Post a Comment